Contact our sales team
Don't hesitate to reach out to us and discover how Intersec can help drive your business forward.
Become a partner
If you think your business can add to our product portfolio or help distribute our solutions, then let's talk!
Contact our press team
Whether you are a journalist, blogger, or content creator, we welcome the opportunity to share our story with your audience.
Access plan to Intersec's headquarters in Paris
From “Porte Maillot”:
- Take Avenue Charles de Gaulle
- Take the tunnel de la Défense
- keep left – Exit n° 3 : Rueil Malmaison
- At the first traffic light take 1st left, the parking P3 (Wilson) will be on your right in 100 meters.
- Take the lift and exit Level 1: "Les 4 temps"
- Take left and the W tower will be on your right after the café “Le Philosophe”
Take the boulevard circulaire and exit at LA DEFENSE 8.
Follow the signs to the BOIELDIEU parking lot (height limited to 1m90), and park in the "Parking Rouge" zone.
Address parking Boieldieu: 6, voie de l'Horlogerie 92800 Puteaux
GPS coordinates: Latitude 48.889163971 / Longitude 2.241081953
By public transportationmore
Station La Défense - Grande Arche - Exit D (Miro)
- RER A
- Metro line 1
- Tramway line T2
- SNCF: Defense / Saint Lazare / Versailles
Enter in the shopping mall “Les 4 temps” and take the exit toward Terrasse Boieldieu. The W tower will be on your right after the café “Le Philosophe”.
Taxi drop-off pointmore
17-19 Avenue du Président Wilson, 92800 Puteaux
Take the boulevard circulaire and take the LA DEFENSE exit 8.
Then follow the "Taxi Tour W" signs.
VIP drop-off address: 6, voie de l'Horlogerie 92800 Puteaux
FROM THE ESPLANADE CENTER - VIA THE SHOPPING MALL
Landmark: you are located between the Centre Commercial des 4 Temps and the CNIT, with the Grande Arche in the back.
Head towards the Centre Commercial des 4 Temps "Porte de Paris" and continue straight ahead, leaving the Zara store on your left, and
take the corridor leading to "Hyfive / Tour W", exit "Puteaux 1".
VIA THE BOIELDIEU FOOTBRIDGE
Landmark: you're standing at the foot
foot of the "EDF / PB6 / Legend" tower.
Walk along the tower until you see the
Franklin Tower; take the footbridge
to the W tower.
A bike park with 12 racks and a repair kit is available at the available at the VIP drop-off area at the rear of the W tower.
Bicycle park users are asked to secure their bicycles with padlocks or chains chain, and not to leave any removable objects on their bikes that could be easily removed.
All users of the bike park are entirely responsible for their belongings and equipment.
The W Tower bicycle parking area is linked to the La Défense network of bicycle paths:
- via the voie de l'Horlogerie Haute and, on the left, the Jean Moulin footbridge, it is possible to cycle to the Esplanade
- via the voie de l'horlogerie haute then, on the right, it's possible to reach the rose de Cherbourg then Puteaux / Nanterre.
A global presence